Monday, September 6, 2010
Week 1 Upon Us
School is back in session and the first week of Fall training is upon us. With Labor Day on Monday, the first day will be Wednesday, September 8th at 5:00pm in the wrestling room.
1. Please have your paperwork completed and turned into Coach Holscher prior to practice AND have purchased your SCWAY card.
2. Be on time and plan to stay up to 1 hour late on Wednesday as we have guests traveling from the Bay Area to assist us with our strength training regimen.
3. Bring your wrestling clothes & shoes. Everything will be done in the wrestling room.
Also, we are planning on taking a group of wrestlers up to McNair HS (Stockton, CA) on Saturday for an SCWAY Tournament. We'll gladly take those that would like to get some practice in this Fall and encourage everyone to take advantage of these opportunities. Those attending will meet at Coach Tirapelle's house at 6:15am on Saturday.
If you plan on attending:
1. Make sure your SCWAY card is purchased.
2. Let the coaching staff know by Thursday evening. After Thursday, you are committed one way or the other.
3. Weigh-in after school in the wrestling room on Friday and make sure your weight is recorded by a coach. Weights are pooled so there are no weight classes.
4. Be on time Saturday at Coach Tirapelle's house or you will be left behind.