Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mandatory Volunteers!! - Western States

How's that for an oxymoron?! I know that everyone, or at least the majority of us, is aware that Western States is a major fundraiser for the Clovis Wrestling Program. We ALL need to step up and help this weekend...Friday night AND all day Saturday. Our greatest need is in the snack bar on Saturday. We need people helping (in shifts) from 7:00 am until approximately 5:00 pm. I have spoken to a few of you but I haven't been able to reach the majority of you for a number of reasons...no voicemail, your # has changed, I don't have your #, or you're dodging me. :-) We had tremendous support during the Doc Buchanan Tournament and I believe that no one was "stuck" for hours in the Snack Bar. If we ALL "chip in", it makes it easier on all of us. Please call me at 260-5092 and let me know what 3-hour shift you would like to work. I am working at Clovis High School right now so if I am in class and I don't answer the phone, leave a message. Thank You!! Kerri Nevills

Shift Times: 7am - 10am, 10am - 1pm, 1pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm (closing/cleaning up)

No comments:

Post a Comment